Effective December 23, 2016, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will increase the fees required for most immigration applications and petitions. Applications and petitions postmarked or filed on or after December 23, 2016, must include these new fees or USCIS will reject the submission.
Here is a partial list of common forms with fee increases:
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization from $595 to $640
- Form I–90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card from $365 to $455
- Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status from $985 to $1,140
- Form I–140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker $580 to $700
- Form I–129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant worker from $325 to $460
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative from $420 to $535
- Biometric Services Fee will remain the same ($85)
For a full list of new fees, please visit the USCIS website.